Thursday, September 29, 2011

The hard part is finally over

I am honored to share with you that I have finally found my true passion and purpose in life, screenwriting.  I've spent many sleepless nights and had shed enough tears to fill a bucket wanting to know what it is that truly makes me happy.  After having a heart to heart conversation with my father, something we've never had with each other before, he made me realize that I've had it in me all along.  I've come to a halt in my path, (three years to be exact) but days after my 24th birthday, I let off the breaks and accelerated, going from 0 to 180 with no desire to slow down.  Finding my passion in life was actually my birthday wish.  Wishes like this, wishes with substance, really do come true!

After three years, I went back to school this semester declaring film as my minor.  It's been about a month since I've been in the club, but I don't care.  I have a new chapter unveiling before me and I am eager to see how it all plays out.  Everything I've done in the past has led me to the discovery of my passion.  I attended University discovering that I had a knack for writing, I spend my leisure time researching various topics of interests, and I can honestly say that I have experienced more in my 24 years of being on this earth than most adults have in their lifetime.  Other than myself, I have also supported my mother, father, two younger sisters and younger brother for a year and a half by working as an exotic dancer.  Stay tuned for a blog entry dedicated to my dedication on keeping my family afloat during the "21st century great depression." I became a sugar mama at 21, and I am still supporting my boyfriend as he continues to pursue his passion in music.

I know everything I have been through in my life thus far, the emotional turmoil, the unconditional love and devotion for my family and boyfriend, and the temporary loss of sanity (stay tuned for this entry), will all pay off in the end.   I will, one day, become a successful woman doing what I love and finally fulfilling my plan set fourth in 2005.  The Triple "L" Plan- Lounging in the Lap of Luxury.

No comments:

Post a Comment