Friday, March 4, 2011

Blogger as therapy

It's been almost five months since I've visited blogger.com. I figure, aside from using blogging to aid in keeping track of my search for my higher being, I can also use blogging as emotional therapy. I'm looking for different ways to channel my unpredictable emotions, for writing may be a great coping mechanism, and something I must do on a day to day basis.

I have the tendency to come up with an idea, start a project, or look into a subject that interests me at that moment in time, learn the basics, and then forget all about it. I can understand why I lack confidence and why I've depleted my self esteem. I never gave myself a chance to become proud of who I was or what I have accomplished.  Looking back into the past (something many say you shouldn't do when it comes to evaluating and criticizing the present..some thing I do EVERYDAY) I realized that I was never head strong or someone who I'd call a leader of their own life. Since childhood, I've had others make decisions for me even if it didn't make ME happy.  I've come to learn that I SHOULD PUT MYSELF AHEAD OF EVERYONE ELSE, AND MAKE DECISIONS BASED ON HOW I'D WANT TO MOLD MY UNIVERSE..AN ABUNDANCE OF HAPPINESS AND SELF WORTH. 


Now, on with the deprogramming.

No comments:

Post a Comment