Thursday, October 13, 2011

Writer's block and Free Association

Today I experienced my first writer's block.  I was in the process of writing my treatment, and all of a sudden my brain started to frazzle in my skull.  I looked down at the sentences on my college-rule multipurpose writing pad,  however these completed sentences were staring back at me as individual words.  The flow diminished so suddenly that I'm finding it hard to continue writing, hence the fact that I'm writing this blog.  In addition, I made a tuna-corn salad, I gave both dogs a bath, and I scraped ****'s pipe for about 20 minutes.  I will now take a hit of the resin I collected...ugh I hate lighter fluid... ::ExHaLe::...

I spent about $60 today on used books and DVD's. 90% of the titles in my collection are used.  I'll be popping in "High Tension" in about 20 minutes.  My next entry will be the pitch to this film.

No comments:

Post a Comment